BUMPER PROTECTION PREGNANCY SEAT BELT ADJUSTER
Approximately 170,000 pregnant women every year are involved in a car accident in the United States alone
Up to 5,000 fetal losses are from car accidents every year (that’s about 13 a day).
- Strong and Durable - Bumprotection™ can be fastened tightly in a car seat, it's not movable no matter your size, it works!
- Safe and Comfortable - Bumprotection™ positions the seatbelt across the legs, instead of over the belly. This eliminates the discomfort for growing bellies. It allows pregnant drivers to focus on the road, as well as pregnant passengers to ride more comfortably & safely.
- Perfect for Recovery- Anyone who has just gone through an abdominal surgery, stomach surgery, or cesarean section will be able to heal properly without a belt damaging the wound.
- Piece of Mind- Have a piece of mind knowing that you are doing everything you can to protect your precious gift so she/he will be able to celebrate their “first” birthday in perfect health
HEAR WHAT CLAUDIA HAD TO SAY:
1) Slide the belt adjuster between your car's seat and backrest. Ensure that the belt is not twisted or tangled.
2) Slide the adjuster's belt through the lower slot of the buckle.
3) Slide the adjuster's belt back over through the upper slot.
4) Slide the adjuster's belt through the bottom slot and tighten securely.
If you switch seats/cars a lot, (for eg. from driver to passenger, or own 2 cars or more) we recommend buying 2 adjusters, so you don't have to keep moving the Bumprotection™.
*Disclaimer: The Bumper Protection device does not guarantee any elevated safety properties in the event of an accident. Please use this product with the best driving practices and in accordance with your local laws.